Welcome to all our patient visitors
At Ellenville Regional Hospital we believe that visiting relatives and friends has a positive effect on recovery and improves a patient’s spirits and morale. Our aim is to provide a safe and healing environment for all our patients. Rest and quiet are essential elements for our patients’ well-being.
Please respect the following guidelines
- Visitors are limited to two (2) people at a time in order to maintain the privacy and confidentiality of our patients, and to assure a restful environment.
- Visitors must be age 18 years or older.
- Visitors should stop at the nurses' station before going to the patient's room.
- Visitors should use public restrooms rather than patient bathrooms.
- To protect patients’ privacy and minimize noise, cell phone use is restricted to waiting rooms and common areas such as the Gift Shop, lobby and meeting rooms.
- Please do not sit on patient beds, as a courtesy to patients.
- You may be requested to leave a patient’s room during an examination. A nurse will indicate when you may return.
- Use of cameras, including the camera feature on cell phones, is prohibited.
- Overnight stays in patients’ rooms are not permitted.
- Please let our front desk staff know when you are leaving so that others may visit your relative or friend.
- ERH is a smoke-free hospital. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on hospital grounds.
12:00 noon – 8:00pm
Gift Shop hours
9:30am – 3:30pm
8:00am – 2:00pm