Giving you access to specialist provider treatment
and continuity of care
Ambulatory Surgery at Ellenville Regional Hospital gives you access to advanced treatments and expert providers in a convenient setting, close to home. You will be referred for Same Day Surgery by our Specialty Clinic.
Some of the area’s finest and most experienced providers are available here at E.R.H. on a regular basis, supported by our team of excellent nurses, technologists and patient care coordinators. You save time and you save gas by using our Specialty Clinical Services and having Same Day Surgery performed here.
State of the art same-day procedures
- Hernia repair
- Arthroscopic surgery on knees and elbow
- Upper GI explorations
How to prepare for Same Day Surgery
- Bring a list of your medications
- Make sure you have someone to pick you up after your procedure is complete
- Be sure to call us at 845-647-6400 x 333 with any questions such as:
- What medications can I take the day of surgery?
- Should I be fasting?
- I am a diabetic, what should I do?
- Will I be able to work after the surgery?
How to access specialty care
It couldn’t be easier to see a specialist. Just call us at 845-647-6400 ext. 314 for an appointment.
If you’re at E.R.H. anyway, stop by the Specialty Clinic window Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm and we’ll get you seen as quickly as possible.