Our quest for excellence receives national and regional awards
We didn’t set out to win awards, we just wanted to make ERH the best hospital it could possibly be. It turns out that others admire what we’re doing and give us awards for it. What these awards symbolize is the hard work of our entire staff, the energy of our board, and the support of our Foundation, volunteers and auxiliary—everyone who helps us do the work that matters. These awards are national and regional recognition that we’re getting it right.
The awards, given annually by IPRO, recognize organizations and professionals that demonstrate a commitment to improving the quality of care provided to New York’s Medicare beneficiaries. IPRO is the Medicare Quality Improvement Organization (QIO) for New York State, and manages the state’s End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Network for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
ERH 2013 IPRO Award
- Ellenville Regional Hospital has been named a recipient of the 2013 IPRO Quality Award.
Amerinet is a leading national healthcare solutions organization dedicated to reducing healthcare costs. It presents awards to those member hospitals who have taken steps to improve healthcare quality, and serve the community-at-large. ERH is proud to be recognized among the exceptional hospitals that are also Amerinet members.
ERH Amerinet Awards
- Amerinet – Leap to Excellence in Patient Safety: Implementing a Hospital-Wide Electronic Health Record – National Honorable Mention 2013
- Amerinet – Medication Safety – National Honorable Mention 2012
- Amerinet – ED Turnaround Time – National Honorable Mention 2012
Physician’s Reciprocal Insurers Awards
NY Statewide Award 2012 for Medication Safety
The Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, is the primary Federal agency for improving access to health care services for people who are uninsured, isolated or medically vulnerable. When ERH staff attended the 2010 HRSA conference, we learned that they give awards in four categories. Ellenville Regional Hospital was the only hospital in the country to receive awards in all categories.
ERH 2010 HRSA Awards for
- Quality & Patient Safety
- Health Outcome Management
- Life-Saving Patient Safety
- Health Safety and Clinical Pharmacy Services
- Collaborative Performance
- Clinical Pharmacy Services Improvement
Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association Awards for
- Medication Safety 2011
- ED Turnaround Time 2010